Gone are the days of broken wires and flossing nightmare! Clear aligners are a proven way to achieve healthy tooth movement with ease of brushing and flossing, and without the unsightly appearance of metal brackets!
What Is The Invisalign System?
Invisalign Melbourne - The Best Invisalign Braces at Melbourne
The Invisalign system is a virtually invisible treatment that uses an innovative approach to gently yet effectively straighten your teeth. Through a series of custom-made, removable aligners, the Invisalign system gradually and predictably moves your teeth to an ideal position.
The Advantages Of Invisalign Treatment
The alignment of your teeth can be enhanced with Invisalign treatment
What Can Invisalign Treatment Fix?
Dental Monitoring is the ideal solution to maintain optimal control in orthodontic treatment, allowing our dentist to monitor the evolution of your treatment from anywhere in the world. The system allows precise control of tooth movement, oral hygiene, care of the devices and much more.
At Doncaster Hill Dental we use Dental Monitoring to monitor our Invisalign patients remotely to provide a more connected and convenient patient experience with better treatment outcomes. The aim is to enhance the standard of care for you.
- Invisalign aligners are removable, making it easier to brush and floss to maintain your oral health during treatment.
- Using Align Technology’s proprietary software, your dentist will create a customised 3D treatment plan. This will show you the final position your teeth are predicted to reach. This also informs you of the likely length of the treatment.
- The customised aligners will be manufactured and shipped to your dentist’s office.
- Your series of custom-made aligners will be given to you for you to wear every day, and change approximately 1-2 weeks.
- You will visit your dentist to monitor your progress, and receive the next series of aligners.
- Congratulations! You have finished your Invisalign treatment! Maintain your newer, better smile with the use of retainers.
- With our advanced technology, you don’t have to visit your dentist very often anymore. We use Dental Monitoring to monitor the movement of your teeth. You can scan your teeth at at home at your own convenience and your dentist would be able to see the progress of your teeth remotely.
- Our dentists has more than 10 years experience combined in cosmetic dentistry. You can rest assured that the result would be no less than excellent!
- You are always our priority. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service.
- We have payment plans available tailor to suit your needs.